Non-slump, ready-to-use, single component, neutral cure, elastomeric silicone firestop that also acts as a barrier to water leakage and airborne sound transmission. Typically used to firestop items that penetrate fire-rated wall or floor assemblies. Provides up to 3-hour fire protection. Light grey colour, no mixing required.
- Testing in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL Listed).
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating – Class 1 requirements
- Compatible for use with CPVC piping
- Helps minimise sound transfer ± 31% compression/extension capability
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Non-slump, Halogen-free formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent weatherability during construction